Monday, December 20, 2010

TRANSFER TIME!!


Sister Whipple, Sister Blimes, Sister Grampp

Sister Kelsie Whipple
985 Drewry Rd. #F
Monroeville, Al 36460

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope everyone has an awesome christmas!!!!

I am going to middle of no where Alabama! I am going to MONROEVILLE, AL!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! I leave on the 22nd! my new address is 985 Drewry Rd. #f Monroeville, Al 36460! It will be just me and Hernandez! I am so excited not to be in a trio! It is just a small branch, but they are on fire there and I can't wait, I will miss the people in Tally.

It was a really good week! We had a few miracles that happened this week! We had been working with a member in our ward's sister,J, for about 4 months. We teach her every week and I haven't been thinking she was progressing. Well, I have been trying to get her to come to church. She came to all three hours of church this week! it was pretty awesome and I loved it! J and I have formed a really good friendship and level of trust! It was a sweet farewell gift to have her there! I will definately miss her! Then, another miracle we had was with a potential investigator. We had a couple walk in to church about 3 weeks ago. I have been talking with them weekly, she has been really sick so I haven't been able to meet up with them. Well, I felt I should call them on Saturday so I did! She invited us over that day to have a lesson with her and her husband, it was really good! They are definately interested so we well see what happens! It was really cool though, becasue they are really solid people, they expressd a lot of interest in the Book of Mormon and in baptism. They have a ton of potential! Things seem to happen right when I leave bummer...oh well the work goes on!

Christmas came earily!!

Merry christmas!!! I LOVE YOU!! I can't wait to talk to the family!! It will be a sweet christmas!


I LOVE YOU!!!

Sister Whipple

No comments:

Post a Comment