Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday 3-7-2011

Well, I really enjoyed the conference this week. We had Elder Packer of the Seventy. He was just a really sweet man. It was cool because he only had a few things that he felt he need to talk about. He mostly he just did Q and A! We just asked about whatever we wanted. It was a really relaxed and friendly environment. We set some goals as a mission. It really was motivating, we will do our best. It made me really have a greater desire to rise to the challenge. I feel really good about them and want so badly to meet the challenge. I was left with a greater desire to do better. I can do it.

Also, I am really excited because we got a ward mission leader after over a month of waiting. His name is Brother A. He's a really cool and funny old guy. He served a mission like 10 years ago with his wife in new Zealand. He loves missionary work! His wife is just super sweet, he is really excited about it and we love him. I think it will be really good. I am really looking forward to working with him.

I am looking forward to this week we are going to be trained on mormon.org so that will be good, but it means another long day in Pensacola!

LOVE YA,

Sister Whipple

No comments:

Post a Comment