Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 12, 2010

Hey family

It has been a CRAZY week here in Tally! It was so much harder to say good bye then I thought it would be. It about crushed me to say goodbye to Emma. She should be setting a baptismal date in the next few weeks, so that will be pretty awesome. On Wednesday, I was transferred. I spent literally the whole day doing that. I got picked up in Cotton Dale, drove with President, Elder Dame, and Sister Tuaone to Crestview. Sister Tuaone was being transferred to Destin, so Crestview was her stop. I could have rode with President to Pensacola, but decide to hang out with the other sisters. Sister Fink was being transferred to FSU (Florida Stake University area), so we had to wait for the transfer van to come back around on it's way to Tallahassee. I hung out with Sister Tuaone and Sister Bunsen (who are both in Destin), and Sister Fink. We had a good time hanging.. On our ride back to Tally, we talked with President about all kinds of things. It was fun to get to know him better. He really is super chill and way cool. I really like him and get along with him really good. He's cool. When we got to Tally, I met my new comp., Sister Hernandez she is a lot of fun. She's loud, chill, hard worker, I think we will get along really well. We headed to our duplex which is about 30-45 minutes from the mission home. When we pulled up, I had a flashback to girls camp. it is super wooded and really secluded. It is a total dump. It's worse then the place where I lived in Tucson, it's just super crusty. I could scrub for days and not get any of the crud off. It is good here... We are having an emergency transfer. All of the sisters will now be in trios and they are closing FSU Florida Stake University area. Our We are getting Sister Grammp.

ALSO, I SAW GATORS ON SATURDAY! WOOT! WOOT! more details to come...

Love Ya,

Sister Whipple


No comments:

Post a Comment