Monday, February 8, 2010

Pics from MTC and News of the week






My District at the MTC all color coordinated!

Mission Map at he MTC


We had a pretty awesome Sunday at church this week. The Hopkins, the Williams (both investigators), and Lora ( a recent convert/less active) all came to church. It was perfect. The Hopkins are moving right along. Martha is waiting for the end of the month to get out of her commitments and is getting closer to baptism. Betty and N.D. Williams are also coming along. I love them so much. They are the cutest nice people you will ever meet. Betty is coming closer to baptism, but is still unsure,N.D. wants to get baptized now but only if Betty is ready. The more she is taught and feels the spirit the more it helps. It is going really well though.
I got your package today. It was so nice to get all you letter. Sounds like things are going really well. Thank you for my ipod and all the other goodies too. Sounds like you have had some crazy weather. We haven't had anything here except for rain here and there. The people here are so nice. they are even extremely nice when they turn you away. Which I appreciate.
I do love being a missionary. I love teaching people. I love talking to people even when they turn us away.
love you and thanks for the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment