Monday, March 1, 2010

Woot Woot!

March 1,2010
You all are going to crack up at this... so Sister Hall has had the feeling she was going to be transferred for 2 weeks. I didn't want to have wishful thinking, because I didn't want to be disappointed come transfer time. Great news!!! I'm staying and Sister Hall is being transfer to Troy campus with her MTC comp. I'm thrilled and so is she so it prefect RIGHT!?! Wrong! I'm going to be TRAINING!!!! I can't believe it. I can barely get back to our apartment half the time. I have no idea what I'm doing. the lord answers prays not exactly how I would prefer, but I'm so excited. I can't stop smiling.
> It was a really annoying week this whole week. Sister Hall was taking 2 maybe three hour naps. We spent a totally of 8 hours at one members house this week divided into two nights. I just was so not impressed. I have a theory about it though but I'll write you and let you know. I can't even get my thoughts together right now. I'm a little overwhelmed. It was a great week for our investigator. The Hopkins and the Williams can't wait to be baptized. All of them have amazing testimonies and I love them. I feel really inadequate teaching them, because I usually learn from them. We have started to teach a girl named Payton. she is 11 years old and really smart. Her mom is less active so its a little bit of a challenge because we need to get the mom involve in order to get Payton to church. If you have any good object lesson for the Preach my gospel lessons sent them my way. I really need to make these lesson a lot more interesting in order to help Payton.
> It was really a pretty uneventful week. We did go tracking on Saturday which I LOVE. People crack me up even when they reject us. I was talking to Sister Hall as we went door to door and talking about how nice everyone was. Sister Hall couldn't believe it either. She said that I must be lucky, because she has never had people be this nice to her, her whole mission. It's not luck thought I decided. I think it is because I'm happy. People are nice to you if your happy. I realized then no matter what's going on I will be happy. I was not in the best of moods when we started out but as I just decided to let everything be. I was able to be happy and enjoy myself even though we didn't have much luck.
> I think because Sister Hall is getting transferred were going to go to the beach today it's like 30 or 45 minutes away. I Can't wait. I love the beach, even though I can't get in it. It a great day though for it. Sunny with a 20% chance of rain and 60 degrees (which is way better then the 40 degrees that feels like 30 because of the cold wind).
> I don't have much to say but I'm sure I'll figure out something else to write you.
>
> LOVE YOU!
> Thanks for the letters!
> Kelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment