Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This week in Tally

HEY!!!!


Well, I don't have too much to report on... We had some lessons with M this week that were really pretty good. I have the strong impression to invite Martha to work towards baptism on July on 9th! Sister Jensen is going to come to the lesson with us tonight because she hasn't had the chance to come out with the sisters before and has wanted to. I am really excited for tonight!

We have mostly been just knockin doors and tracking down less actives this week! It was a fast week! Sister R and I got to be the youth speakers in sacrament meeting. Yep! I did just blah about how great my dad was to a congregation of strangers! It was great! I talked about how he always gave me pep talks at half time during my soccer games. I quoted elder oaks talk on desire, "When we have a vision of what we can become, our desire and our power to act increase enormously." I talked about how my dad could see more of my potential of what I could do and become! I then talked about Lehi and what an incredible father he was and shared in 2 Nephi 2:1-4ish when he is counseling Jacob and telling him the blessing that are in store for him. Lehi saw the vision of what Jacob could become! it was fun to talk about my dad on father's day! I loved!


It was a pretty good week! We are hoping to make some miracles happen this week!


I LOVE YOU!!!


Sister Whipple


No comments:

Post a Comment